Fractional ownership is when several parties that are unrelated to each other share in the ownership of a property. This is done in order to reduce the risk that’s posed by ownership. This usually applies to a high-value assets like a yacht or a piece of real estate in a resort that is not used full-time. This kind of ownership would allow the investors to save on the cost of the maintenance of the assets.
On paper, fractional ownership makes a lot of sense, but in reality finding the right people to sell it to and convincing them is a totally different matter. Those who have the money and the need to invest in high value asses would be hesitant to share their assets with other people while losing some access to it.
We are aware of how difficult it is to do fractional sales; that’s why we take special care in finding the right people to do it for our clients.
A successful fractional sales rep should have the following qualities:
- Great Communication Skills– This is at the top of the list of skills that a sales rep should have. A rep would have to convince possible buyers that they would be making the right choice in purchasing, and they can only do that if they can come across in a clear way.
- Product Knowledge– A fractional sales rep should know what they are selling down to the last detail.
- Enthusiasm– A sales rep should have genuine enthusiasm for whatever they are selling. It does not matter whether they are selling fractional ownership for a yacht or real estate, they should show genuine enthusiasm for it that their clients would find infectious.
- Know How to Close– The ability to close sales is probably the most important quality of a sales person; without this a rep would not be effective.
- Ability to Listen– Each client has a different concern and a rep should pay close attention to those concerns, and address them in the right way.
These are the qualities that we look for when we hire fractional sales reps for our clients, but we add a few things to these when we need to find fractional sales managers.
Aside from the qualities that we have mentioned, we also look for the ability lead other people who can have different opinions and views on things. They should also know their target market. Fractional ownership is aimed at affluent people and fractional sales manager should know of the ways and habits of affluent people.
We have helped businesses in finding the best manager to handle their fractional sales team so you should not miss the opportunity now.